The sleeves for Rogue are finally finished!! (and by finished, I mean “no more knitting”, not “done”) I tried wet-blocking them, so here they are drying:

 Posted by Hello

The different blocking options for wool mystify me. From this article, I kind of think you should wet block wool unless it has tons of cables, and then you should pin it out and spritz it. This may just be superstition and confusion on my part however. I have no idea.

Regardless, the sleeves are all laid out, smelling like wet wool, and working on drying. I also did the body & hood (no pix, it doesn’t look like anything new), and despite my initial fear that I’d greatly elongated it, everything’s looking good. The stitches are even, the issues are worked out, and I’m ready to sew it all together. Woohoo!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *