I finished the back and one front of the kimono-style baby sweater I’ve been working on. The yarn continues to be impossible to photograph – this color is closer, but a bit too yellow. Unblocked, it’s curling madly (to be expected, but it’s making it look even smaller than it is. I’m always surprised how tiny 6-month clothes are. Here’s the back:
And the front:
The diagonal edging was a bit of a headache, since it isn’t particularly stretchy. Combine that with cotton yarn (ie. no elasticity) and the typical colorwork tension issues, and I had to rip back several times. The second front is going much faster, though. I did a preliminary block and the pucker you can see in this photo disappeared. Yay!